Impact 360 Public Safety Software
Impact 360 for Public Safety is a packaged solution that integrates multichannel recording with critical functionality to improve the performance of 9-1-1 and emergency communications centers.
It includes performance management, quality assurance, speech analytics, incident investigation and analytics, workload forecasting and staff scheduling, staff coaching and training, and citizen surveys.
With our Impact 360 for Public Safety solution, your public safety answering point (PSAP) will:
- Capture and retrieve audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, maps, and related data, such as telephone numbers and locations, from multiple sources.
- Live monitor PSAP interactions to review and evaluate call taker performance and to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on work patterns, historical data, breaks, off-phone times, and individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- Search for calls by CAD incident ID and review captured interactions and screens to investigate incidents and understand the chain of events.
- Analyze captured audio to identify clues or trends.
- Enhance staff training and coaching using captured interactions to demonstrate best practices.
- Conduct surveys to assess staff morale, citizen satisfaction, and more.
- Efficiently report and document incidents.
Built on proven, powerful public safety and workforce optimization technologies, Impact 360 for Public Safety offers a range of functionality, including:When consumers evaluate Verint Media Recorder as a potential recording solution, they realize it out performs the other recording solutions in the marketplace. The Verint Media Recorder, coupled with BEI's award winning engineering, installation and servicing ensures absolute customer satisfaction.
Insight Center Remote Edition
Our new and innovative Insight Center Remote Edition allows public safety management to easily recreate an incident through recordings no matter where they are, by making the following functionalities of Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety possible in the mobile environment:
- Search recordings
- Play back multiple sequenced and/or simultaneous recordings
- Save selected recordings to an incident folder
- Transmit that folder via email to others
- Display and play back recorded incidents within a timeline and data grid
- Play up to three videos simultaneously
- Play back incidents of up to 120 hours in duration
Now, essential data can be reviewed in the field, as needed, instead of only at a desktop, leading to new opportunities for insight and immediate action. Contact BEI for more information on the Verint Media Recorder!
- Multichannel Recording, Playback, and Storage — Using the proven functionality of the Verint Media Recorder, Impact 360 for Public Safety offers full-time recording, selective recording, recording on demand, and dial-in recording for digital and analog telephones, trunked and conventional radio systems, telephone lines and trunks, IP phones, SMS, and PC screens.
- Investigation and Analytics — In addition to recording interactions, Impact 360 for Public Safety can tag them with information from radio, ANI/ALI, CTI, ICCS, CAD, SMS, and GIS systems to help reconstruct incidents.
- Quality Assurance — Users can easily measure, analyze, and document call taker performance by using point-and-click templates to develop evaluation forms and questions.
- Speech Analytics — This optional functionality can process 9-1-1 calls and transcribe audio into data that can be searched for investigations.
- Workload Forecasting and Staff Scheduling — Impact 360 for Public Safety can automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on defined work patterns, breaks, shift rules, off-phone times, individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- eLearning and Coaching — Edit captured interactions into “learning clips” highlighting best practices and send them directly to the call-taker’s desktop for review. With Impact 360 for Public Safety’s coaching tool, supervisors can schedule, track, review, and report on individual development opportunities.
- Citizen Surveys — Create surveys easily using Web-based templates. These templates can then be sent by phone or email to citizens to learn about their experience with your communications center.
For more information on Impact 360 for Public Safety, please contact BEI today!