Your recording system is a significant and important investment for your organization. To minimize the risk of issues arising and to ensure your system is being utilized to gain the maximum benefit, we offer our System Health Check.
BEI want to ensure that each customer’s solution is running properly, all potential issues are proactively identified and remedied, and that the solution is being used to its fullest potential value.
Benefits of a System Health Check:
- Eliminates risk of impending system failure
- ‘Hands On’ advice on system usage
- Advice on Best Practice methods of recording recovery
- Expert recommendations for possible enhancements
Our comprehensive System Health Check is performed by BEI's experienced, factory trained Professional Services Team, and includes:
- Audit and Assessment - Our Services Engineers will make a detailed and documented inspection of the recording system. This will include all system components such as servers, security, databases, licensing, versions, network, channel lists and user lists.
- Comprehensive Health Check–We check windows logs, recording system logs, database sizes and archive storage sizes to look for current or potential issues. Our factory trained Services Team will run detailed and an exhaustive range of tests to determine the health of your system.
- Recording quality check on all channels
- Functionality tests
- Minor equipment issues identified and resolved
- Major faults highlighted and action plan initiated
- Full written report
- Consultative Training Session
- Administrator Training – We will spend time with those administering the system to insure they are trained in the proper operation and maintenance of the system from a user perspective.
- Supervisor Training - We will meet with staff to learn how they are using the system. We will then make suggestions to help users get the maximum use out of the system. Whether it’s help with creating QM templates or advice on search and replay options, our team of experts will provide guidance to users in order for them to get the greatest benefit from the system.
Please contact us today to learn more about how our System Health Check offerings can ensure you get the most out of your investment while avoiding potential downtime or liability – before it’s too late.