Robust, Affordable Call Recording and Quality Monitoring Software
Call recording and quality monitoring software can play a valuable role for businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, including automotive dealerships, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution. Any business that regularly communicates with customers, clients and partners via the phone should record phone calls to proactively manage the risks inherent in these interactions and promote quality assurance.
With the Tracer call center management and quality monitoring software, call recordings become a vital part of developing highly effective compliance, process and risk management programs. Tracer call monitoringfunctionality ensures recorded phone calls are readily available for dispute resolution and transaction verification.
Tracer is much more than just a simple call logger or call recorder. Tracer call center management software provides robust, enterprise-class call recording, agent evaluation and quality assurance functionality, including:
- Patented OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology, which provides a highly secure means of reviewing, sharing and adding notes to call recordings
- Intuitive user interface with call visualization, which simplifies call recording review and quality monitoring
- Effortless organization and search capabilities, allowing a targeted call recording to be retrieved within seconds
- Integrated live call monitoring and automatic call monitoring, allowing real-time agent coachingand agent development
- Customizable agent evaluations and powerful quality reporting, allowing call centers to proactively monitor, manage and optimize workforce performance
- Optional screen recording capabilities, enabling a more complete picture of call center agent activity
How Do You Record Calls and Promote Quality Assurance?
Organizations in nearly every industry conducting all or part of their business by telephone are faced with a complex web of legal, industry and service-level compliance guidelines. But, how are they documenting calls to address those compliance requirements while also monitoring quality of service?
OAISYS provides the most comprehensive call recording software solution for addressing compliance management and quality monitoring needs, delivering an affordable all-in-one array of exclusive features and functionality to meet specific business requirements.