Verint quality monitoring solutions include Impact 360 Quality Monitoring and Audiolog Interaction Quality.
The quality of interactions among your agents, dispatchers, or call takers with customers and the general public can greatly impact how people perceive your organization. That’s why quality monitoring is so important to your success. Verint Witness Actionable Solutions offers three quality monitoring solutions: Impact 360 Quality Monitoring and Audiolog Interaction Quality.
Impact 360 Quality Monitoring – A Powerful Contact Center Quality Monitoring Solution
Incorporating the powerful functionality of Verint’s ULTRA, Impact 360 Quality Monitoring is a comprehensive solution that combines quality monitoring (QM) and recording with performance management, eLearning, and customer survey capabilities.
Part of the Impact 360 Workforce Optimization solution, Impact 360 Quality Monitoring provides a wide range of functionality that can help call centers and multimedia contact centers improve agent performance and customer satisfaction, including:
- Contact Recording – Features patented, synchronized voice and data recording, enabling companies to capture, manage, and learn from the complete range of customer interactions — voice, Web chat, email, and more — by defining the conditions for random, scheduled, selective, or full-time recording.
- Automatic delivery of calls for evaluation — Automatically delivers contacts for evaluation, so supervisors can focus on improving agent performance, rather than on the mechanics of collecting calls. The Smart Inbox can be customized to receive a precise quota of calls per agent or calls that meet specific contact-related criteria, such as calls of a certain duration.
- Intelligent, customizable evaluation forms — Enables forms to be rapidly designed and customized to your business objectives. Evaluation forms can incorporate many types of questions, default answers, free-form comments, and preset reason codes, simplifying completion.
- Performance management — Enables agents to view their quality scores and listen to evaluated calls from their desktops for a better understanding of how to improve performance.
- Unified evaluation and playback workspace — Improves the efficiency of the evaluation process, helping to make supervisors more efficient.
- Synchronized audio and screens — Streamlines the evaluation process.
- eLearning — Automatically assigns and delivers eLearning sessions directly to employee desktops based on scorecard results and quality monitoring evaluations.
- Comprehensive reporting — Delivers information to supervisors and managers.
While traditional contact center quality monitoring yields important insights for addressing issues, it usually does not cover activities that occur outside of the contact center, but that nevertheless affect contact center call volume and performance. Optional speech analytics and data analytics can help you zero in on the interactions that matter most to your organization, including:
- Business issues, such as regulatory compliance or a new sales campaign
- Customer experience indicators, such as emotional calls or escalations to supervisors
- Customer churn triggers, such as competitive threats or back-office process problems
- Market segments, such as VIP customers or customers in locations with high per capita income