RECORDING FOR CONTACT CENTERS
Full-time and Compliance Recording with Impact 360, Impact 360 Express, and Audiolog
Impact 360 Recording, Impact 360 Express, and Audiolog are recording solutions that can help contact centers and public safety organizations meet compliance recording challenges.
Verint Witness Actionable Solutions offers recording solutions for full-time and compliance recording: Impact 360 Recording, Impact 360 Express, and Audiolog.
Impact 360 Recording for Large, Multi-Site, Virtual, and Outsourced Contact Centers
Impact 360 Recording provides full-time contact center recording to help larger contact centers increase operational effectiveness, reduce liability, ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines, and improve the customer experience. Flexible and easy to use, Impact 360 Recording enables call centers and multimedia contact centers to capture, index, and retrieve customer interactions in traditional TDM, IP, and mixed telephony environments.
- Audio and Screen Recording—Captures, stores, analyzes, and manages your contact center interactions to help you comply with industry regulations and reduce liability and loss. With Impact 360 Recording, you can efficiently record and play back contact center calls in their entirety, including audio and agent screens. You can also make recordings available to the appropriate people in your contact center and throughout your enterprise.
- Selective Retention and Archiving—Retains contact center recordings in accordance with your corporate and legal mandates, helping to ensure that recordings are available when you need them.
- Reports and Analytics—Enables access to other Impact 360 solutions and information, such as trends uncovered by Impact 360’s advanced speech, performance, and screen analytics.
- PCI and Recording Encryption (optional)—Uses AES 256-compliant encryption to protect data when it’s recorded, in transit, and archived. This optional functionality includes a separate key management system, enabling you to move, archive, and store customer data while protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Flexible, Reliable, and Industry Standard with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) – Impact 360 Recording is built on a non-proprietary, industry-standard platform and a service-oriented architecture (SOA), helping to reduce the cost of ownership for practically any organization, from single-site contact centers to multi-site, global enterprises and hosted service bureaus.
Impact 360 Express Recording for Small and Mid-sized Contact Centers
To provide smaller contact centers with a robust, full-time recording solution, Verint Witness Actionable Solutions offers Impact 360 Express Recording. By capturing interactions and linking all calls related to a single transaction together, Impact 360 Express Recording can provide a complete transactional record for compliance, liability, and risk management initiatives. You can find and review recordings in just seconds — a key advantage over time-consuming, manual searches that are typical of traditional call logging applications. What’s more, Impact 360 Express uses standard, online storage technology to provide an economical, effective way to store captured recordings.
Audiolog Recording for Public Safety Organizations
Audiolog is a powerful call recording, evaluation, and archiving solution for public safety organizations. Designed to facilitate compliance and meet mission-critical recording requirements, Audiolog includes a range of features that can help optimize quality of service and improve operational effectiveness, including:
- Highly reliable full-time, scheduled, criteria-driven, and on-demand recording—Captures interactions and data from PBX, ACD, predictive dialer, and CTI systems.
- Rapid access to customer recordings via Web browser—Enables you to search for calls by date, time, duration, channel, agent, caller ID, DNIS, call index number, CTI private data, campaign, and more.
- Remote live monitoring and playback—Helps supervisors and managers keep track of contact center activity from their desktop PCs.
- Flexible storage capabilities—Retains recordings for as long as needed using NAS, RAID, SAN, EMC Centera, Audiolog Centralized Archiving, or Audiolog Virtual Media, which enables recordings and related information to be stored using almost any third-party media.
- Audiolog Interaction Quality—Provides customizable evaluation forms, powerful interactive assessment tools, and synchronized audio and screens that help increase supervisor productivity and enhance agent performance.