Evidence Vault Management Systems
The iRecord Evidence Vault creates a secure central repository for all of your digital interview content.
- Do you still use log books or binders to keep track of your custodial interviews?
- Do you want better control of all items with chain of custody tracking and reporting that will tell you exactly what you have at any given time?
- Do you want a central repository to store all your interviews?
The iRecord Evidence Vault is one of the very first interview management tracking applications for police and law enforcement agencies. Our software is ideal for agencies that track interviews from the point of recording by detective until it is ordered to be destroyed.
Simple to Use
- Centralized video interview management/storage
- Global/LAN/WAN access to MPEG-2 and WMV files
- Chain of custody tracking
- Quick and advanced searching
- Advanced reporting features
- Highly customizable
- Network compatible (Multiple locations feature)
- Expandable (SQL server architecture)
Easy to Use / Navigate Interface: One of the greatest features, many customers say, is the ease with which the system functions. Save time and money – this system does not require hours of training to use…only MINUTES.
- Centralized Video Storage: Store digital video interrogations in our central repository for simple management and retrieval.
- Evidence Search Features: Quick search feature allows for quick lookup of any system field or note entered in the evidence vault database.
- Chain of custody: Check-in / Check-out features allow you to transfer and track your interrogation videos and who is accessing them.
- System Customization: The iRecord evidence vault has a very unique system customization feature that allows you to setup the system exactly as you want it. Fields can turned on or off, along with requirements being defined.
- User Security: Multiple levels of USER and DEPARTMENTAL security definable within the evidence vault. Turn one database into multiple departments each with their own individual access rules.
- Email Alerts: Email alerts can be sent to system administrators and detectives.
- Custom Reports: Build custom reports to easily extract data from the system. Reports can be saved for use at a later time.